How many times in a workday do you find yourself trying to do your job without all the necessary information? How often does that lack of information put your safety at risk? When it comes to working with traditional gas detectors, you are often left to guess about what to do when an instrument starts beeping and flashing. Should you run toward an unidentified alarm to help a peer, or should you evacuate the area and call for help?
List of Benefits
- Share gas readings and alarms between Ventis Pro Series personal monitors and Radius BZ1 Area monitors
- Out-of-the-box operation with no site surveys, IT set-up, licenses or additional infrastructure needed
- Identify peer alarm types in real time, enabling a faster response
- View gas readings from other peers in your group on any monitor without needing a central controller to relay the information
- Receive readings from up to 1.5km away with wireless hopping between instruments
- Activate the panic alarm on your personal monitor to notify all peers in your group of an emergency
- Depend on self-healing mesh networks to always stay connected, even if a single unit drops off.
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF THE CONNECTED WORKERLENS™ Wireless is the first gas detection solution that allows personal monitors and area monitors to share gas readings and alarms with one another. Now when a gas hazard, man-down, or panic situation causes an instrument to alarm, all peers in the connected group will instantly be notified of the hazard and the person in danger. When seconds matter, you can rely on help from workers nearby, rather than a control room or call center hundreds of miles away.
SAFETY MADE SIMPLEMany wireless gas detection products on the market require site surveys, IT setup, extra equipment and license purchases, and extensive training. It’s no wonder why many organizations have not even considered wireless as an option. With LENS Wireless, forming a connected group of monitors is as simple as tapping two VentisTM Pro instruments together, or a Ventis Pro to a RadiusTM BZ1 Area Monitor. Connect up to 25 devices to create a dynamic safety web across your worksite. LENS Wireless adapts for organizations large and small within minutes. No IT setup. No infrastructure. No configuration.
LENS Wireless.pdf 147.41 KB