The new testo 320 is a high-quality measuring instrument for efficient flue gas analysis. Its wide measuring range makes it a reliable partner for eliminating malfunctions and emergencies, monitoring legal limit values or for daily routine work servicing heating systems.
List of Benefits
- High resolution graphic display
- Sensor monitoring
- Fast sensor zeroing
- User changeable sensors
- Modular components
High-resolution colour graphic display
- The measurement menus and measurement values are presented in detail and always easily legible.
- Integrated traffic light system which continuously monitors the sensor functionality.
Fast sensor zeroing
- Automatic zeroing of gas sensor in only 30 seconds after start up, which can be cancelled if not required.
Sensors exchangeable by the user
- Easy exchange of sensors by the user – no adjustment necessary.
- Up to 500 measurement protocols can be saved and called up in the memory of the testo 320.
- Operation with a Lithium battery (1500mAh) – no battery change necessary, up to eight hours running time, charging via USB connection possible.
- Integrated magnets for fast attachment to burner/boiler.
Stamp of approval
- The flue gas analyzer testo 320 is TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3.
- Robust, durable instrument – ideally suited even to rough surroundings.
- Integrated condensate trap – very easily emptied.
Efficient exchange of probes
- Fast and easy exchange of probes via the probe coupling. All gas paths are connected to the instrument at once with the bayonet connection.
Flexibility with modular probes
- A range of probe lengths and diameters ensure a high degree of flexibility for all applications. To exchange the probe shaft, it is simply placed on the probe handle and engages.
- Easy exchange of probe filter.