Simply put, the GX-6000 is a game changer in the current gas detection market. This powerful hand held instrument is capable of simultaneously monitoring up to 6 gases. In addition to the standard 4 confined space gases, O2, H2S, CO and combustibles, the GX-6000 has 2 additional smart channels that accept PID, IR or super toxic sensors.
List of Benefits
- Monitor up to 6 gases
- 2 Smart sensor slots auto recognize PID, IR and toxic sensors
- 5 operating modes: normal, leak check, inert, snap log and bar hole
- Library of over 600 VOC’s
- PPM leak check mode
- Man-down and panic alarms
- Auto display rotation
- LED light source
- Internal sample pump
- Glove friendly glow in the dark buttons
- Lightweight, small, rugged IP67 design
- Interchangeable battery packs Li-ion/alkaline
- Field replaceable sensors, batteries and filters
- Operates up to 14hrs on Li-ion battery pack, fully recharges in 3 hours
Equipped with a strong internal sample pump, a man-down alarm, a panic alarm, an LED flashlight, and large auto rotating LCD display, the GX-6000 can operate as a single gas PID unit or a multifunctional tool utilising all 6 channels.
The GX-6000 will come equipped with a library of over 600 VOC gases to choose from as standard. Choosing from the library is simple with a personalised favourites list of 30 commonly used VOC’s as well as a list of 8 of the most recently used gases. With an IP67 rating the GX-6000’s rugged design is built for the toughest environments and working conditions.
It is equipped with a removable impact-resistant rubber boot and encased in a dust and water resistant enclosure. With 5 bright LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument, alarms are easily seen from a variety of perspectives. The loud audible alarm along with the vibration feature will ensure users are alerted when needed. You can be confident your safety will not be compromised.
|See Specifications page in Downloads section.|