H2S Data Logger
Incorporated data logger makes it possible for continuous monitoring in sewer system. If corrosive hydrogen sulphide is generated in sewer system, it makes rust in the sewer and generates odor from the underground. For the worst case, the H2S gas gives great damages to the buildings, and facilities. Continuous monitoring provides to watch sewer system and corrosion of sewage pipelines, and generation source of offensive odor.
List of Benefits
- The large display screen enables you to check concentration, temperature, and remaining battery capacity.
- The product also comes with a function that notifies you of when the sensor must be calibrated.
- The recording switch enables you to freely select the start and end points of recording.
- Small and light weight
- You can easily remove the outer case to replace it.
- The water resistance and corrosion resistance of the structure have been enhanced (IP66/67), and the product is designed to float on water.
- Even when logging is performed for one minute, up to one month’s worth of concentration and temperature data can be recorded.
- We manufacture sensors for a wide range of measurement applications to match a variety of measurement locations.