The Gastech F-Guard-UV-IR flame detector extremely reliable and fast detection of fires and explosions.
List of Benefits
- Hydrogen and Hydrocarbons flame detection.
- Ultra-fast detection mode detection within 5 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions
- High sensitivity - up to 100ft (30m) for a 1ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire
- High immunity to false alarm
- Data/Event logger - alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory.
- Ethernet communication - in addition to the standard methods, such as 4-20mA and Modbus.
- Built-in-Test (BIT) - Automatic and manual internal self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector (for both IR and UV channels).
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing.
- Tilt mounting bracket can be connected either above or below the detector.
- Configurable detection mode - allows configuration of UV-IR, UV or IR detection
The Gastech F-Guard-UV-IR flame detector provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of a large variety of fires including hydrocarbon fires (visible and nonvisible), as well as Hydrogen fires. The detector addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruptions of fire using improved UVIR technology. The detector operates in all weather and light conditions.
|DETECTION TIME AND DISTANCE||5ms for fast burst of explosion 1s for 1ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire at 0–50 ft. (0–15m) Up to 7s for 1ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire at 50–100 ft. (15-30m)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||90° Horizontal, 90° Vertical|
|TIME DELAY||0-30 seconds|
|BUILT-IN TEST||Automatic and Manual|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||24 VDC nominal (18-32 VDC)|
|RELAYS||Volt-free contacts rated 2A at 30 VDC Alarm – normally open and normally closed Fault – normally closed|
|CURRENT OUTPUT||3 wire and 4 wire (isolated) configurations (sink and source)|
|MODBUS||RTU compatible on RS-485|
|MECHANICAL SPECS||5.51 x 3.54 × 3.54” (140×90×90mm) Detector (Stainless Steel 316)|
|HUMIDITY||Up to 99% (RH), non-condensing|
|INGRESS PROTECTION||IP66 & 67; NEMA 250 4X & 6P|
| IIC T5 Gb -55°C|
| IIIC T95°C Db -55°C|
| IIIC T95°C Db -55C|
|FMU & FMC (pending)Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C & DClass II, Div. 1, Groups E, F & G Class III|
|ACCESSORIES||Weather shield Adapters for connecting different mounts|