Docking and Calibration Station.
STAND ALONE STATION: The SDM-2012 is a versatile maintenance tool that automates the service of a GX-2012 portable gas monitor. This docking station can be used as a stand alone device for charging, calibration and bump testing, with all records stored automatically for future upload to a PC via USB flash drive (PC software and flash drive included).
MULTI MODULE SYSTEM: The SDM-2012 can also be connected to a PC for automated calibration bump testing and archiving of datalog data from GX-2012 instruments. Up to ten SDM-2012 can be connected simultaneously using USB cables and the SDM-2012 includes connections for one or two calibration gas cylinders.
List of Benefits
- STAND ALONE STATION
- Stand-alone station (no PC required)
- Charging (Li-Ion Battery Pack)
- Bump Test
- Save Bump Test and Calibration records
- Bump test and calibration records copy to USB jump drive
- Includes PC software for viewing/ archiving bump test and calibration records
- MULTI MODULE SYSTEM
- Multiple modules connected to a PC (10 max)
- Bump Test
- Configure GX-2012 parameters
- 2 Calibration gas ports
- Archive Bump Test and Calibration records
- Archive data to network location
- Software controlled data retrieval
- Automatic calibration/bump test
- Windows 7 compatible