The H-Guard-L is a CO2 transmitter series designed to be installed in HVAC applications.
List of Benefits
- Special used to real-time detect CO2 level in air ducts.
- NDIR infrared CO2 sensor inside with Self-Calibration and up to 15 years lifetime
- Humidity and temperature detection optional
- Combined temperature and humidity sensor provide the highest accuracy in full range
- Backlit LCD display option can display CO2 measurement and temperature+ RH measurements
- Providing one or three 0~10VDC or 4~20mA or 0~5VDC analog outputs
- Modbus RS485 communication interface makes usage and test more convenient
- Smart structure and attractive housing provide you a unique operation feeling
- Simple and skillful design and installation with a demountable and replaceable filter to provides dust-proof protection
- Special a 180° rotatable fastness position for the probe can change the direction of air detection.
- All housing and probe are IP54 class
The CO2 sensing element uses the Non-Dispersive Infrared Technology (NDIR) with the patented self-calibration system to guarantee the long term stability and up to 15 years life time. H-Guard-L duct probe transmitter offers temperature and humidity option. The high accuracy temperature and humidity combined sensor provide a digital interface and outstanding full range linearity. The one or three analogue 0-10V or 4~20mA outputs are selectable by jumpers. Modbus RS485 communication interface is provided. Optional backlit LCD can display all measurements and is usable easily in more applications. H-Guard-L offers simplicity in design and installation with the special demountable and replaceable filter to avoid pollution and influence of measurement.
Available Models/ Parts
- 65-9082 : H-Guard-L CO2 transmitter wall mounting with the adown external sensor probe. 1x4-20mA output for CO2. Modbus interface. LCD display, CO2 range: 0-2000ppm, power supply 24VAC/VDC.
- 65-9082-10: H-Guard-L CO2 transmitter wall mounting with the adown external sensor probe. 3x4-20mA output for CO2+T+H. Modbus interface. LCD display, CO2 range: 0-2000ppm, power supply 24VAC/VDC.
- 49-9998-01 : Plug pack 240VAC/24Vdc 450mA
|Gas detected||Carbon Dioxide (CO2)|
|Sensing element||Non-Dispersive Infrared Detector (NDIR)|
|Accuracy||@25(77),2000ppm ±40ppm + 3% reading|
|Stability||<2% of FS over life of sensor (15 yr typical)|
|Calibration interval||ABC Logic Self Calibration System|
|Response time||<2 minutes for 90% step change|
|Warm up time||2 hours (first time) 2 minutes (operation)|
|CO2 measuring range||0-2,000ppm / 0-5,000ppm selectable in orders, 0-20,000ppm / 0-50,000ppm just for TSM-CO2-S series|
|Sensor life||Up to 15 years|
|Consumption||1.5 W max. ; 0.8 W avg.|
|Analog outputs||0~10VAC or 4~20mA selectable by jumpers|
|Relay output||1X3A switch load Four set points selectable by jumpers|
|Modbus interface||Modbus RS485 interface 9600/14400/19200(default)/28800 or 38400bps (programmable selection), 15KV antistatic protection.|
|Operation conditions||0~50(32~122); 0~95%RH, non condensing|
|Installation standard||65mm×65mm or 2”×4”wire box|