Honeywell BW™ Icon is a fixed-life, two-year, four-gas detector for the gas hazards that workers face most often. That means you can turn it on and activate two years of protection, with no need for sensor or battery replacement — and no hidden costs.
List of Benefits
- RELIABLE - Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge — and up to four months if you turn off the detector at the end of each shift. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime
- EASY TO MANAGE -– The IntelliFlash™ green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- COMPATIBLE – The BW™ Icon is compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite and also with TouchConnect™ using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration.
- RESPONSIVE – 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- ACCURATE – Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- EASY TO USE – Small, lightweight and wearable. One-button operation
|SIZE||108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 43.2 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x1.7 in) with Alligator Clip 108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 37.8 mm (4.29 in x 2.44 in x 1.49 in) with Klick Fast Stud|
|WEIGHT||185 g (6.5 oz) with Alligator Clip, 169 g (6 oz) with Klick Fast Stud|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE||-40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)|
|WORKING HUMIDITY||5% to 95%|
|INGRESS PROTECTION||IP66, IP68|
|ALARMS AND TYPE||Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High, TWA, STEL, Negative Drift, Over Limit, Multi-alarm|
|SELF-TEST||Perform diagnostic of sensor, circuitry on activation; Activated detector automatically performs analog sensor diagnostic every 10 minutes, digital sensor diagnostic every second|
|TYPICAL BATTERY LIFE two months|
|CONNECTED WORKER||Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) – Ability to connect to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App, Device Configurator App and Safety Suite Device Configurator Software|
|USER OPTIONS||• Change High, Low, TWA and STEL alarm set points • Latching alarms • Set Calibration and/or bump test reminders • Assign worker and location assignments • Always on User options only available via Device Configurator and Safety Suite Device Configurator|
|APPROVALS||ATEX, IEC Ex, contains FCCID, contains IC|
|DEVICE WARRANTY||Three-year warranty for sensors and detector|