Monitor CH4, O2, O2, CO2, CO, H2S and VOCs continuously, for up to 3 months!
GasClam® is the first ground gas monitor to give continuous, unmanned data collection. Ideal for landfill gas monitoring applications, the GasClam ground gas monitor logs long-term, real trend information. A revolution in gas management and risk prediction, informed decisions can now be made on accurate, reliable data.
The ground gas monitor measures methane, carbon dioxide and oxygen concentrations as well as atmospheric pressure and temperature. Optional CO, H2S and VOC, plus water depth are available along with a telemetry module for remote, real time data communication.
The ground gas monitor’s sampling frequency can be set and is variable from two minutes, to once daily. Data is downloaded to a PC or viewed remotely using the optional GPRS telemetry system.
Manufactured from stainless steel, the GasClam® ground gas monitor is Intrinsically Safe, environmentally sealed and ingress protection rated IP-68. Battery operated; GasClam can be powered for up to 1 month based on hourly sampling.
- Three months continuous data collection
- Secure unmanned operation
- Methane (CH4), Oxygen (O2), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Temperature, Borehole and Atmospheric Pressure
- Optional CO, H2S or VOC plus water depth
- Telemetry module for remote real time data communication
- ATEX (IECEX) approved
- Battery operated
- Ingress protection rated IP68
- RS 232 communication
- Intrinsically safe
- Reduction of unnecessary site visits
- Complete data for a full site assessment
- Demonstrates full due diligence
- Meets all legislative needs
- Data including barometric pressure logged simultaneously
- Data can be downloaded on site for quick analysis
- Events captured with a time and date stamp
- Removal of any uncertainty in gas monitoring regime
- Assists with design of gas protection measures
- Validates operation for Biogas production
- Also can monitor greenhouse - gas emissions
- A post site development monitor for extra safety
- Optional Carbon Monoxide (CO) or volatile organic compound (VOC) sensor for specific applications
- Optional water depth sensor where ground water influences results
- Control vent boreholes to measure concentration build up times
- Optional telemetry system for real-time monitoring on critical sites
Available Models/ Parts
|72-7300-01||GasClam (standard) with VOC|
|72-7300-02||GasClam (standard) with H2S / CO|
|72-7300-03||GasClam (standard) with H2S / CO and VOC|
|72-7300-04||GasClam (0-100 VOL CH4 & CO2)+H2S/CO, O2|
GasClam-Manual.pdf 2.16 MB